January 21, 2006

Award Winning Dialogue

Gob: It's the zero hour Micheal.
It's the end of the line.
I'm the first born.
I'm sick of playing second fiddle.
Always third in line for everything.
I'm tired of finishing fourth.
Being the fifth wheel.
There are six things that I'm mad about,
And I'm taking over.

Micheal: You wanna be in charge?
You wanna deal with what I deal with?
A sister who takes your money and throws it away.
A mother who you can't trust.
A company who's founder may be on trial for treason.
Is that what you want?

Gob: What kind of vacation time does it offer?

Micheal: Yeah

Gob: I've made a huge mistake.

(Later...)

Gob: I'm in charge now.
I speak for this family.
I mean, I could, if you wanted me too.
I'd rather not, obviously.
I don't know what I'd say.
I mean, why do I have to be the one?
I don't need this.
Why does this have to become my problem?
No, I'm out!
Forget it. Find someone else.
I'm sick of it.
I'm sick of doing everything for this family!

Barry: Where's Micheal?

Gob: Typical!

posted by Gold Dust Woman @ 1:16 PM   0 comments




0 comments for Award Winning Dialogue

Post a Comment

<< Home