February 11, 2006

Well I think it's over.

I am going to miss it. I know theres still a chance but with the way it ended tonight I don't know. This show hopefully will stand the test of time and be remembered for the great comedy/original/outstanding show that it is...or was.
When the last episode aired Im not afraid to admit I came close to crying. That feeling has never come over me for a TV show. I guess a true fan of the show should wish good luck to all the writers/actors and crew who helped make the show what it is.
I know I havent kept this blog updated very well but I would like to thank all of you that helped us out in this fight to S.A.D. It's been good to know other people out there that love good quality shows unlike redundent unoriginal shows like "The OC" or "Bones". Again I am aware that this show may still have a chance but I am also aware that actors, writers etc can't wait weeks or months to find out if they still have jobs. Their going to have to find something to do.
Well again. Thank you everyone. This sight is in no way shutting down or anything like that. We will still continue the fight to S.A.D. I will just leave you all with thank you, Good night and good luck...to them and us. ~Justin

posted by Jeans Pants @ 1:06 AM   0 comments




0 comments for Well I think it's over.

Post a Comment

<< Home